This guide explains how to set up your Exchange mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010. For other versions of Outlook in Windows and on OS X, please check our other support database articles.
- Ensure that Outlook is closed, or you will not be able to add an account.
- From the Windows Start Menu, go to your Control Panel.
- Select 'Mail'.
- Select 'E-mail Accounts'.
- Select 'Add New Account'.
- Select 'Manually Configure Server Settings'.
- Select 'Microsoft Exchange'.
- Under 'Server' enter 'outlook.cluster1.exchange-outitgoes.com' and under 'User Name' enter your full e-mail address, (e.g. email@example.com).
- Under 'More Settings' go to the 'Connection' tab and tick 'Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP'.
- Select 'Exchange Proxy Settings'.
- In the 'URL' field enter 'cluster1.exchange.outitgoes.com' and under 'Proxy authentication settings' select 'NTLM Authentication'.
- Tick 'Only connect to proxy servers that have this principal name in their certificate:' and enter 'msstd:*.exchange.outitgoes.com'.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can setup your iPhone or iPad to receive mail from one of your mailboxes as follows:Go to...
With the advent of Exchange 2010, Microsoft dropped WebDAV support, switching to Exchange Web...
Outlook 2011 has full support for automated setup, so configuring your mailbox is very simple:...
Here is a step by step guide on setting up your e-mail account in Microsoft Outlook 2010. This...
1. Start Outlook.2. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.3. Click New.4. Click 'Microsoft...