With the advent of Exchange 2010, Microsoft dropped WebDAV support, switching to Exchange Web Services (EWS). This means that older versions of Entourage are not compatible with Exchange 2010.
You need to download an EWS capable version of Entourage, available here:
- From the Entourage Menu select 'Account Settings'.
- Select 'New'.
- If the Account Setup Assistant pops up, enter your e-mail address, tick the 'My account is on an Exchange server' and then select 'Configure Account Manually' option. Otherwise, select 'Exchange' from the drop-down box and select 'OK'.
- Enter the following in the 'Account Settings' tab:
- Name: (Your name)
- E-mail Address: (Your Exchange mailbox address)
- Account ID: (Your Exchange mailbox address)
- Domain: (Blank)
- Password: (Your mailbox password)
- Exchange Server: https://cluster1.exchange.outitgoes.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- LDAP: (Blank)
*Important* If Entourage pops up, asking you whether you want to automatically set up the account and receive settings from the server, make sure that you select 'No' - or it may stop working. It will attempt to set up an LDAP server, which won't work.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can setup your iPhone or iPad to receive mail from one of your mailboxes as follows:Go to...
This guide explains how to set up your Exchange mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010. For...
Outlook 2011 has full support for automated setup, so configuring your mailbox is very simple:...
Here is a step by step guide on setting up your e-mail account in Microsoft Outlook 2010. This...
1. Start Outlook.2. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.3. Click New.4. Click 'Microsoft...