Outlook 2011 has full support for automated setup, so configuring your mailbox is very simple:
- Open Outlook. If this is your first time running the software, a "Welcome to Outlook" screen will be displayed. Select "Add Account" and go to step 4, otherwise go to step 2.
- Select "Outlook" from the menu bar, and select the "Preferences" option.
- Select "Accounts".
- Select "Exchange Account".
- Enter the following into the visible fields:
- E-mail address: (Your Exchange mailbox address)
- Method: (User Name and Password)
- User Name: (Your Exchange mailbox address)
- Password: (Your mailbox password)
- Leave "Configure automatically" ticked.
- Server: https://cluster1.exchange.outitgoes.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx : 443
- Use SSL to connect - ticked
- Server: EXCHC1DC1.cluster1.exchange-outitgoes.com : 3268
- Log in with my Exchange account credentials: (ticked)
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
You can setup your iPhone or iPad to receive mail from one of your mailboxes as follows:Go to...
This guide explains how to set up your Exchange mailbox in Microsoft Outlook 2010. For...
With the advent of Exchange 2010, Microsoft dropped WebDAV support, switching to Exchange Web...
Here is a step by step guide on setting up your e-mail account in Microsoft Outlook 2010. This...
1. Start Outlook.2. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.3. Click New.4. Click 'Microsoft...